Wednesday 29 December 2010

Books we have read

The 'we' in this title refers to myself and the young Master, as we have spent a disproportionate amount of the past year cuddled up and reading - or at least one of us cuddled up, and the other reading, often in an attempt to stay awake whilst the other slept. Subsequently, I can't at all remember all the books we have read, but they have included:
  • The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society
  • The Enchanted
  • Anansi Boys
  • American Gods
  • The Ice Cream Girls
  • Cashelmara
  • The White Queen
  • The Queen of New Beginnings
  • A Stranger in the Family
  • Never Let Me Go
Some of these I can 'remember' as they are currently forming part of the trip hazard at the top of the stairs. Some because I read them early on. But most I have forgotten.

No comments: